Monday, June 27, 2011

WARMACHINE: My First go at Painting a war machine model

So my buddy Tom gave me a WarMachines Khador Starter box this weeked for free which included two Warjacks and some sorcerer chick with a hot Scythe. So i was motivated and picked up a few more items with store credit and a can of Red Spray Paint. Tom helped with the Assembly and I whipped a small japanese boy to slave labor for me (well worth it he didnt enjoy glue and accelerant on his fingers though). I took them out back and sprayed them up for a quick game and a crash course on how to play. I loved it.
Warmachine is alot of fun and as long as you play with someone who knows the rules it doesnt really matter if you do or not, the games are quick ours lasted about 45 mins. Im sure they could last longer or could have gone quicker but we played roughly 30 Points each and it was more fun than I could have expected. The miniatures are really cool and something about Steam Punk Soviets has a ring to it. Anyway OGworks Approves of Warmachine, dont be surprised if you see an Army or two go for sale up here.


Heres some pictures of my first try at a warjack, this is the Behemoth and he is pretty beast.







Thanks for checking it out!

SeanOD

No comments:

Post a Comment